The Great Escape
Thursday, September 4, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
4/09/08

Hello all, once again!!!
Ahh, just letting you all know that I am blogging at McDonalds in Terminal 3 (@Changi Airport).
Yes, my dad's finally coming back...after a year!!! I am really looking forward to seeing him. It's been ages! His flight will arrive and touchdown at 10.22 p.m., which is in 10 minutes' time from now. Tomorrow will be some bonding timw, I guess :):)

At the same time I am munching on a Mc Flurry (Oreo)
It's excellent, seriously, and you'll love it for sure!!!

Didn't attend Hannah's bbq party today:( Got a mild diarrhoea and I may not be able to eat BBQ food. Crappy day, this is. I also had to miss Consultation period with Mr. Cher. Crappy.

Oh God, I only have 4 minutes before I log off!!! But anyway, I will just re-log back on and re-use again time after time. My record was 5 times. haha~

I'll stop here for now.
Ciao:)

Amanda Foo
I LOVE DOMO
© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03