Wednesday, September 3, 2008 @ 11:16 AM 0 comment(s) ❝❞ 3 September 2008Sorry for the lack of posts. Been practicing like hell for my piano exam which was 2 days ago. I think I did okay, and I have been praying hard to get a good grade. But I believe that whatever grade I get, it is God's destined grade for me to get, and it will teach me something at the end of the day when I get those results. Be it good or bad, the Good Lord will make things better somehow, one way or another. I guess September is the popular month for exams. I have friends who have exams on the same week as mine (and more in the weeks to come) 1. Yishuen (same day, too =D) 2. Xin Jing (Yamaha, tuesday) 3. Felicia Teng (ABRSM, friday) 4. ......-EMPTY-...... Anymore people??? COOLKREATIONS SALES! Another thing: My uncle's shop has been established in UBI Techpark, and most of the products on the website www.coolkreations.com are ready for selling. Do browse through the stuff on the web (I've seen the shop, its really stocked up with loads of nice stuff) and help contribute to the sales of the stuff. I recommend the staplers in "Lynette's Stationery". A must-look. I have pasted some pictures of the staplers in on of my older posts (not too long ago, I think). There should be a discount for all of my friends and that is something special for you guys. :) I stayed frozen when I saw the staplers. They were sooooo cute. I couldnt resist and I stayed goggle-eyed. I wanted the whole box :( But let me know what design, under what category and I will do the rest :) Oh yes, it's HANNAH'S BIRTHDAY BBQ this thurday (happy birthday Hannah, in advance). Looking forward to it. :):) Okay, will post later. Tata Amanda Foo |