Wednesday, July 23, 2008 @ 10:26 PM 0 comment(s) ❝❞ 23/07/08HOLY COW!!! IT HAS BEEN CENTURIES SINCE I LAST POSTED. AHHH!!! I am so in-efficient. =( Why the slacking? SCHOOL EXAMS. HOMEWORK. BLABLABLA. No time. At all. I guess I have been soooooo caught up in my school stuff that I have no time for blogging. To think I almost forgot about this blog!!! Tomorrow, a malay dance competition will be held. And guess what, I'm in it :):):). I will be wearing this huge orange batchu kurung (??) with black pants. And i will be performing at the side of the stage. See who can spot me first =D=D=D I can't get to see my dad. Maybe in November? He was supposed to come. But he couldn't. Due to wrong timing. And I will only probably see him in November/December. Missing you, bapak! My growth has yet to improve. I'm just a little fatique SNGS Secondary one girl who experiences pressure during flagraising every morning. Now this is true. When I stand in my line (by class), I need to sing the school song and national anthem and all those...and I look up. everyone's like a head taller than me??? I feel like I am in giant land sometimes. My friend Yvette is really tall and athletic and all the traits that I like about her. One thing I am jealous of her is of her HEIGHT. Sheesh. Oh poo... I SALUTE TO ALL SHORTER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! YOU ARE NOT ALONE! THERE'S ME! I LOOK LIKE A PRIMARY 3. OR 4. WE STAND UNITED AGAINST TALL PEOPLE WHO MAKES FUN OF US. MUAHAHAHA. That's felt better. I don't really have buddies as tall as me, so we can't really share our true feelings of being that "little short kiddo". Maybe Pearlyn? She a bit taller than me and sits beside me. I think I have just answered my question =D=D=D Time passes by so fast and I have a Geography test coming this week. Friday. and a Physics test. Next Tuesday. OH POOO POOOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Amanda Foo |