The Great Escape
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 6:08 PM
Every time I see Ms Chan I think of the class appealing and all the emails I send and I feel awkward. Dont know why but its like...*shudders* She gave a very very long speech today. Took up entire assembly. Then the head of the Alumnae association or something gave all the teachers a pair of chopsticks and ms Chan announced they would be kept together to keep the team spirit strong. The teachers dont get the chopsticks ):




I am praying hard that my Pet Society doesn't die on me. If you see when you visit friends I'm like right at the back and it says maintenance under my name. Under my profile the the hunger, happinness and hygiene level has an X on it plus my level shows 0 Getting started ): I mean its under maintenance for sure and I really hope it's going to be fine now. Depressed.

IT STILL SAYS MY ACCOUNT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.

Not too bad for a second day (: But the homework starts ):

Turns out the capitaland vouchers was for my sis :0 And my mom spent them :0 So technically she now owes my sis money. HAHAHA.

Canteen is so minute it is as good as not eating when its recess. So few tables and so few stalls. I wonder how we can ever survive like this. And they cant split the timings so that one level per recess time???

So many changes.

FOO
© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03