The Great Escape
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 @ 9:06 PM
Mom just extorted 30 bucks from me.

I asked her to make a nice name stamp for me (a certain design, font and size etc.)
She was super nice and did all that for me without forgetting (new world record set!!)

Then when she came home she told me to pay her back.
The ultimate glitch.
I should have known this was to come.

When I handed 30 bucks over she said actually I paid $32.10 for it.
GST = a daughter's love for you, I told her.
She took the money and she suddenly became in a good mood. -.-

My maid saw me give the 30 bucks to my mom and she was like:

Maid: WOW. So rich!
Me: If you think 30 bucks is rich, compare me to Bill Gates. He has 10 Billion bucks
Maid: Laughs her head off at herself.

WHAT ON EARTH IS SHE THINKING?!?!

Strings today...all I can say Violin IIs must work doubly hard.
We must be the best section in terms of ability, team spirit and outwit all the other sections!!

FOO
© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03