The Great Escape
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 9:04 PM
Gahh literature presentation is tomorrow )):
This is a list of the impossible things I hope will happen tomorrow

  1. Both of the teachers dont come
  2. The teachers forget they're starting with Question 1 so they start from the back
  3. The computer is spoiled/virus invasion/shut down/ anything so the computer wont work
  4. I dont bring my thumbdrive (which I have saved my edited version which failed to send)
  5. Just something happens and we dont need to present tomorrow

Not that I'm not ready, but my slides are not good. Because the question itself is so hard to solve.
In actual fact out of my points I would only choose 2 of them to be the better ones. And that they make more sense and good comparison. But 2 points are never enough for such things. So, there you have it. I kept the rest.

I feel like playing truant and not go to school.

Foo

© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03