The Great Escape
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 10:45 AM
My Classical piece for diploma is 12 flipping pages. Whoo.
Baroque = 6 pages
Modern = 8 Pages
Classical = 12 Pages.
Keeps on increasing, doesn't it.


And my dear cheese bought this for me ^ when she was @ Bangkok.
So nice. Especially when it's GREEN. For me. Yay! Thankew very much.

And to all those who commented on my drawing on Saturday:

1. I STILL HAVE A NOSE OK. ITS JUST THAT I CANT DRAW WELL.
2. No one ate it up or whatever
3. It did not disappear. Final!

My computer chair can break any moment. The back rest can just fall off and it cannot be elevated up or down. Pray for me that this chair will not give up on me. If not I will have a major back fracture )):

OK I think I had better officially finish Literature homework today. It's taking a bit too long.
And mommy will nag. Blabla.

FOO

© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03