The Great Escape
Monday, December 8, 2008 @ 6:01 PM
Today is sooo not my day. Period.
I think all music shop owners just want to make my day more worse than it is already.
All the shops I wanted to go to were FREAKINGLY CLOSED! D:<

I first went to Plaza Singapura. The vacainity was almost empty, so there was not much to see. I went to see an arcade I took neoprints with my friends, and it was closed.

Sze was annoyed I was unable to get "A Tune A Day" Book 3 and so now I have to buy one.

Went to Yamaha. I saw some lights on, above the display cabinets with the instruments in it.
Thinking (stupidly)that it was open, I went all the way up and in the end to my horror it was closed. Then I called music essentials. I called several times but they did not pick up. Thinking (stupidly) again that they were just busy, I went to the shop, assuming that it would open as per normal at 10 in the morning everyday, I blew my top when the whole shop was closed and the sign said "Public Holiday - "1.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.""

At that moment I didn't feel like living anymore.
IN THE END I STILL DID NOT GET THE BOOK.

And after telling Sze, I was expecting an "Oh nevermind" or" Forget about it since you did not manage to get it". Likewise (not) he replied "Try Gramercy Music and Synwin".

WHAT AM I, A DELIVERY MAN? I HAVE TO GO ALL OVER SINGAPORE JUST TO GET A BOOK? Mom told me that she would rather me endure one lesson's worth of scolding for that book. Will update on how he reacted.


© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03